SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES INDIAN FOLK REMEDIES ANCIENT REMEDIES
In modern days people are very busy, they dont have time to maintain their body and health. If you are Looking for simple, SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES offer natural cures with simple, natural ingredients such as honey, fruits, vegetables, herbs and natural oils,Home Remedies section and have the pleasure of curing common ailments at home with easily available, low cost ingredients and rest assured you will stay healthy with no side effects from the treatment.A home remedy is a treatment to cure a disease or ailment that employs certain spices, vegetables, or other common items. , however, have been demonstrated to effectively treat ailments such as sprains, minor lacerations, headaches, fevers, and even the common cold.
* Brush the teeth with a neem twig twice a day. This relives toothache and fixes shaky teeth. Regular brushing of teeth with a neem twig will help to keep the teeth clean and to eliminate bad odour of the mouth.
* Boil 3-4 Betel leaves in two cups of water. Gargle with the decoction
* Keep a pinch of powdered Asafoetida in the throbbing tooth cavity. It relieves toothache.
* Clove oil helps to relive toothache. Put one or two drops of the oil in the troubling tooth cavity ; this gives immediate relief.
* Dissolve pure asafoetida in lemon juice and warm it. Dip a piece of cotton in the solution and place it over the affected tooth. Within a few seconds the pain disappears.
* Mix turmeric powder with common salt. Use this mixture to clean the teeth daily. This practise strengthens the teeth , prevents foul breath and also relieves toothache.
* Dissolve a teaspoon full of common salt in a cup of hot water and gargle.
* Grind 3-4 cloves with lemon juice; rub the paste on the gums and the aching teeth.